6.23.2006

'Trust' off to Disc Makers


The masters are off, the initial work is done.....now for the waiting prior to birth. I am an independent musician, meaning I have no major label....not label at all other than my own, Too Much Records, to get me out into the known world.

So, as an Indie, I have found a company who has a history of helping the Indies of this world get their product out.... Disc Makers. I just mailed all my stuff to them today and should recieve the new project on or before July 20th.

I am pretty excited and hope many of you will begin to order 'Trust' from me. I sincerely do believe it will encourage and lift you up.

t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

song: someone like me




links: elbo.ws, chris carder's music (myspace artist page)

tags:

$1.00

No comments: