7.16.2006

old school song : my soul knows it

old school song : my soul knows it...



Psalm 139:13 For you formed my
inward parts;

you knitted me together
in my mother's womb.


14 I praise you, for I am
fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in
the depths of the earth.


16 Your eyes saw
my unformed substance;

in your book were written,
every one of them,

the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there were none of them. (the rest)


Trust (Chris Carder's New release is coming soon be sure to sign up for the mailing list to get more info - mailing list sign up link) and preview tracks are up for the hearing at my website.


t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

song:




tags:



all songs priced: $1.00

No comments: