3.30.2009

Psalm 30

Psalm 30

1 I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my enemies rejoice over me. 2 O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me. 3 O LORD, You have brought up my soul from Sheol; You have kept me alive, that I would not go down to the pit. 4 Sing praise to the LORD, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name. 5 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning. 6 Now as for me, I said in my prosperity, "I will never be moved." 7 O LORD, by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong; You hid Your face, I was dismayed. 8 To You, O LORD, I called, and to the Lord I made supplication: 9 What profit is there in my blood, if I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your faithfulness? 10 "Hear, O LORD, and be gracious to me; O LORD, be my helper." 11 "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, 12 That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

song: You Came Along






all mp3 downloadable songs priced: $0.99
current release TRUST $13.00 (order online or via snail mail)

No comments: