11.06.2006

Sunday's Service: Awesome!

Had an awesome time yesterday at Forest Park Community Church leading the congregation in worship. Seemed like everyone was running on all cylinders. Here was the set list:

November 5th, 2006 (Week 45)
Praise Adonai (Am)
Because of You (D to E)
All My Life (E)
Beautiful One (G)
You Are God (G)
It is Well With My Soul (C)
Offering – Video "Operation Christmas Child"
Agnes Dei (A)


Also, I wanted to show a couple of pictures from Arizona. We visited two great areas of the West:

'Gate's Pass' is just outside of Tuscon. This is me with my wife, Leslie:

Image hosting by Photobucket



This one is us with our 2 year old, Elena in the Chiricahua mountains about 1.5 hours from Tombstone....sort of East by Northeast.

Image hosting by Photobucket


t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

tags:

No comments: