3.07.2008

Grandma's Spinach Soufflé

Here is a recipe from my grandmother Roma McKenzie for Spinach Souffle. It rocks. And that is right....Made in the USA. I ran across the recipe my mom sent me and saw it was in my grandmother's handwriting. I guess I just wanted to post this because I am thinking of her.....but also to bless you guys with a rockin' spinach treat....if you like spinach, that is!


Spinach Soufflé
By Roma McKenzie
1 – 10 ½ oz package of frozen spinach
(thawed and drained well)
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup Cream of Mushroom Soup
3 eggs beaten
---------------------------------------------
Combine all ingredients and
place in a slightly buttered 8” casserole pan
Place that in a pan with 1½” - 2” of hot water
Bake 1 hour at 350°.
Serves 4















t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

song: Refuge(Psalm 62)

tags:



all mp3 downloadable songs priced: $0.99
current release TRUST $13.00 (order online or via snail mail)


No comments: