5.04.2006

Vocals in Atlanta

Got a lot done in Atlanta with Mac Powell at the Bat Cave Studios. Finished most of my vocals and got a better idea of the release of the new project. It was a lot of work in a little time and I am grateful for the opportunity to once again get down to work on the project.

Image hosting by Photobucket



Then on the way home to Louisville, Kentucky, I stopped off to eat the breakfast buffet at Shoney's. I found the Shoney's sign filled with bird's nests. Pretty wild.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Then continued travelling up I-65 towards home. There were two huge wrecks at mile marker 65 in Kentucky, but i was able to exit and take an alternative route to hit the highway a few miles further up.....and then on the road again.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Just in time to get to my home church and lead worship on Sunday morning!

Image hosting by Photobucket



t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

song:Help Me Jesus (Listen) (Purchase - $1.00)

tags:

No comments: