2.14.2007

Search Me, O God... Psalm 139 an old school song

LogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogoLogo

Psalm 139:23-24

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart!
Try me and know my thoughts! [3]
24 And see if there be any grievous way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting! [4] [psalm 139 esv]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pslam 139... as stated before, is one of my favorites. David has spilled his guts before the Lord and then tells God how he 'hates' those who hate God...Here it these last two verses of this chapter he reaches inside once more and asked God to search him.....because King David knows that our heart is deceptively evil. His own heart. I can relate to him here. How can I praise God with my voice and later on damage others with the same tongue, the same heart. So, examine me Doctor Jesus and heal me as well! Seems pretty appropriate here on Valentine's Day. But please no massacre.


t00-m0ch,
Chris

Search me O God logo from Google MyWay

christophercarder.com

song: Too Much For Me


tags:



all mp3 downloadable songs priced: $1.00
current release TRUST $15.00 (order online or via snail mail)

vote for me

No comments: