7.31.2006

Leaving Maine, headed for Georgia!

Well, as I left Machias, Maine I embarked to Georgia via Bar Harbor. My last time at Helen's Restuarant....for a while, but on to more of the Eastern coastline.....just on the other end.

Image hosting by Photobucket



My friend, Tracy Farnsworth traveled down East with me as we checked out all the t-shirt stores so I could get some presents for my girls. Here are a few pics of the area....you can see the fog all over the place.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



This last pic is a place called Rupununi, and we are having some burgers. Pretty cool view from those seats to the little tourist town of Bar Harbor.

Image hosting by hotobucket




t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

tags:

No comments: