2.11.2008

Rend the Heavens

A short three weeks ago, Keith Mohr, president of indieheaven.com, passed on an up and coming band named 'Rend the Heavens'. I found them over on IH and decided to take a listen. I love their stuff and would like to encourage all to check them out.

Rend the Heavens is based out of Franklin, Tennessee. They have energetic music with great lyrics and powerful messages. This week I introduced their song simply called 'Holy' to our congregation. Here are the words:

HOLY
Verse 1:
Lord, there's a longing in my heart God, Holy
Want to know you as you are God, Holy
Here as I'm hoping like a child, All my dreams will come alive
Dreams to hear the angels singing Holy,
Dreams to heal the sick and see your glory
And You coming closer now I feel, nothing's ever been so real
Chorus:
Oh, and I want to sing from my heart, You are holy
O Beautiful One, I will sing, You are holy
Verse 2:
God, broken Lamb upon the altar, holy,
Want to stare until my life is holy
And You, glowing eyes so full of love,
You are all I'm dreaming of........
Bridge:
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain, You are worthy

© 2007 Aaron Sternke


Awesome song that has you shouting from the rooftops how holy and worthy our God truly is! The congregation at Forest Park Community Church loved it as I do. Go check out Rend the Heavens.

t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

tags:


all mp3 downloadable songs priced: $.99
current release TRUST $11.00 (order online )






No comments: