2.20.2008

What Others are saying of the Trust CD!

These are just random comments in response to a great review by C.E. Moore and The Christian Manifesto. Go, read and respond....if you like.



  • The album really grows on you. The more I listen to it the more I want to listen to it again. If you really listen to the words you really will be blessed with the deeper meaning that they have. Not as shallow as some of the current fare that is out there. Howard Lisech said this on February 18, 2008 at 11:23 am

  • We love the words and the music on the Trust album, and listen to it nearly every day. Chris Carder’s heart for the Lord is evident in his music. The title song Trust is my favorite, but I really enjoy Mile of Sunshine Boulevard and For a Thousand Tongues. Beth Britton said this on February 18, 2008 at 1:09 pm

  • Thankfully, Chris Carder is his own unique creation. A man after God’s heart; apparent by the lyrics he writes and sings. I love the sound of his voice, sometimes smooth and sometimes a little rough around the edges. Although Sunshine Blvd is my favorite by far, Trust can truly speak to my heart. Fortunately, I enjoy all the songs on this CD, which is not the case with all CDs I buy. This CD is a definite must have. LaVonda H said this on February 19, 2008 at 8:20 am

  • Chris is an awesome artist. yshwa4life said this on February 19, 2008 at 8:41 am

  • Chris is a man on a mission for God, and his music expresses that clearly. I am a big fan of all of his music, and as big a fan of Chris himself. He is a brother in Christ, and I see big things ahead for him and his ministry. David Wright (Jacob Blue) said this on February 19, 2008 at 9:25 am

  • C.E.: I agree with, and appreciate, your review of Trust. Chris Carder is a wonderful worker for the Lord. I have the privilege of being his sound mix as often as possible, and it is a great place to experience him in full. I’ve heard him play, whether worship songs or originals, over and over again. And I never tired of it. fully expect Chris to take your recommendations to heart and act on them. He does have the ability to go the next mile. I can’t wait to see what it looks like from there! Bob S said this on February 19, 2008 at 12:06 pm

  • Thanks for the review. Chris is a fun guy to work with & be around. I do love Mile of Sunshine Boulevard, and it conveys exactly what we were writing about–in my case, the thrill of going full throttle round a curve, leaning into the wind & enjoying the ride on a well-tuned bike. Never do anything half-way! Frank French said this on February 19, 2008 at 8:16 pm \

  • I have known Chris for over 15 years and I believe he has a unique and ordained style. While I love his new work, and love the way he has a subtle but palatable spiritual depth in his lyrics, I also love his work from past albums. I would love to see a re-release of the single “Old Man”! His lyrics are drawn from his life and the depth of his soul. It is hard to truly experience an artist over the airwaves. Trust is a solid delivery in CD format, but a Trust concert is to be experienced!! Mike Hadaway said this on February 19, 2008 at 10:26 pm


    t00-m0ch,
    Chris

    christophercarder.com

    song: Mile of Sunshine Boulevard

    tags:


    all mp3 downloadable songs priced: $0.99
    current release TRUST $13.00 (order online )

  • No comments: