2.25.2008

Shared 'Hallelujah' during Church Service

Yesterday at my home church where I lead the praise sets we shared a new song by Brad Reynolds. I have really been enjoying Brad's music off his CD, In the Real World, and in fact purchased one just last Friday.
Yesterday, the praise band shared with the Forest Park congregation one of my favorite cuts called, Hallelujah.
Hallelujah is a great song that can remind the Christian to 'rejoice and again I say rejoice!' especially if they are feeling down. You can hear the song (and vote for it) on Indieheaven.com's Fan Fave page!
The folks loved the song.....but get the real deal from Brad.

Please go check out Brad Reynolds' Music at indieheaven.com.

t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

song: That's Why

tags:



all mp3 downloadable songs priced: $0.99
current release TRUST $13.00 (order online or via snail mail)





No comments: