2.09.2006

Project: Too Much For Me

In 1992, I came out with my first project, called 'Too Much For Me'. It was a collection of songs I had been working on and playing at a few churches and venues. It had some good songs on it. I had a great time recording it at Twelve Oaks Recording Studio in Smyrna, Georgia. A great friend, Sonny Lallerstedt, produced the project with me. Sonny is an incredible musician. He is a great guy! You can check out the music at OPUS.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The artwork on the project was the creation of David Vanderpoel. This is the black and white version of the photo. It was a black and white original that he colored by hand. It was awesome. David was the creator of 'Visions of Gray' magazine and 'Gray Dot Records'. He too is a great friend and I am grateful for him and his contribution. The picture was taken in 'Little Five Points' just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I only saw the small version of the photo until one day David gave me the 8" x 10". I took it to the studio and Sonny says, "Look, you're project is called 'Too Much For Me' and in the picture you are passed out on the wall with a beer bottle beside you. Is that the message you are trying to communicate?"

t00-m0ch,
Chris

christophercarder.com

Album: Too Much For Me
found in: Kratia
interesting link about "Too Much for Me": Chris Carder

tags:


No comments: